Solar Charge Controller 20Amp
The EcoPulse is a pulse width modulation (PWM) solar charge controller which provides essential off-grid battery regulation functions. This controller is easy to use, comes with LCD display and designed for residential and leisure consumer applications.
- Load current rating: 20amp
- Battery Voltage: 12v or 24v Auto-detect
- Battery Voltage Range: 10-35v
- Voltage Accuracy: <= 0.1% +/- 50mV
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +45°C
- Humidity: 100% Non-Condensing- Dimensions: (L)153 (W)55 (H)105mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Certifications: CE, TUV Listed: IEC 62109
- Battery Charging: 4-Stage Charging: Bulk, Absorption, Float, Equalize
• Corrosion resistant terminals. • Robust Thermal Design Extruded aluminum heatsink dissipates heat quickly without using cooling fans. • Durable Casing High strength polycarbonate case. • LED Fault Indications Alert when short circuit, over current, high voltage, and other error conditions take place. • Automatic Solar Based Lighting Control Field adjustable dusk ‘til dawn setting. • Adjustable Charge Settings Seven presets and a custom setting can be set via DIP Switches or by the meter display buttons. • Adjustable Load Control Load control can be adjusted via meter display.